Saturday, July 5, 2014

Welcome to Phase 2

Welcome! You have made it through Phase 1 of the Cup of Faith Study. Hopefully answering your daily "cup" question became part of your routine over the last 30 days! Now it is time for Phase 2. 

 

I am very excited to see what God does through this second part of the study. Here is how it will work:

1. Each morning at 5:00 AM you will receive a reminder link on Facebook to come to this website (mycupoffaith.blogspot.com)

2. On this website you will find a short (five minute) devotion for you to read. It will always start with scripture. The actual devotion will be taken from various books and resources.

3. At the end of the devotion I will provide you with two FOCUS points. The first is a question I will ask you to ponder relating to the devotion. The second will be an action I will encourage you to try during that day.

4. I am requesting you read this devotion within the first hour you wake up. I think it is crucial to do the devotion before you "start" your day. I know this may be difficult but I would ask you to try your best to do it in the morning!

5. At the end of your day you will receive the same "rate your cup" link on Facebook. Please share if the morning devotion had any implication on how your day went!

I can't wait to hear feedback about Phase 2!! God bless you and thank you for doing this!

Alicia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment